Breaking new grounds
hm³ is the latest and most innovative software generation by Hermes Software Ltd. featuring a completely modular system design. The cash register software hm³ can be implemented as a client-server solution as well as a classical local installation (stand-alone POS-System) and also in a mixed operation. This is made possible thanks to the new hm³-architecture – separating user-interface, controller and program-core.
This offers a quick and easy way to setup and provide as many centrally managed (controller) POS cash registers as needed at runtime, maintaining a consistent status of the program-core. The user interface could be developed in any programming language desired, from robust and extremely stable WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) to platform independent HTML5, iOS or Android for cash registers interfaces on mobile devices or Windows Forms.
Performance – stability – maintainability
- Customizable functions combined with a stable cash register system-core.
- Scalability at the POS – from a classical stand-alone cash register to an intelligent, networked, distributed solution (mixed operations possible).
- Centralised back-office functions (Website): high performant, accessible from anywhere without local installation.
- Based on efficient data-transfer mechanisms (HmConnect, HmWAPS).
By using functionally distinct system components, hm³’s framework architecture offers high flexibility. The interchangeable nature of components means individual activities within the (sales) process could be performed on various devices, each with its own distinct user-interface all at the same point of sale – cash register, tablet-PC, handhelds, kiosk terminal,…
You could also make use of software functions of third-party providers (ERP, CRM) within the hm³ cash register system – directly or by data coupling to seamlessly integrate POS-functionalities into your IT-infrastructure.
The starting point of your cash register project is our Industry Standard consisting of well-integrated component kept sufficiently flexible and versatile in order to be able to reflect your requirements exactly. So development costs processing time and ultimately project costs can be kept very low. Take our word for it!
Lowering operating costs and total costs of ownership
- Operations at the POS made user-friendly and secure
- Low hardware requirements
- Investment protection
- Plug&Play installation
- Centralised maintenance
- Cash register system seamlessly integrated into the IT-infrastructure